NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 71st birthday on September 17 will be celebrated nationwide as BJP will roll out three-week, from September 17 till October 7, “Happy Birthday, Prime Minister” booster for the party and the government, too.
This campaign will begin under the guidance of BJP’s national general secretary, Arun Singh. Some of the activities which will take place under this campaign are as follows:
- Make videos of beneficiaries thanking Modi for helping them during the pandemic.
- Target to distribute around 14 crore bags with a picture of Modi on it, thanking the PM for PM Garib Kalyan Yojna.
- 71 spots (as this year, PM Modi will turn 71) will be identified in rivers for clean-up mission.
- Around 5 crore ‘Thank you, Modiji’ postcards to be mailed to the PM for his contribution towards the upliftment of the weaker sections of the society.
- Renowned writers to comment on PM Modi’s governance in our Indian media.
- Videos of people thanking Modi for his efforts in making Covid vaccine available in India.
- Public mobilisation towards bidding for mementos received by PM Modi.
Not only this, but also health check-up camps, blood donation camps, and food distribution at old-age homes will take place.
It is believed that this campaign is being held to varnish the dented image of Modi led government during the second wave of Coronavirus pandemic, as it was clearly seen how the health system of India in the second nearly collapsed. Hence, by mentioning all the programmes which were introduced by the PM majorly for the weaker sections of the society, this will clearly give him the title of ‘gareebon ka masiha’.
At the same time, there is no doubt that this upcoming campaign is all set to receive appreciation and criticism from across India as this kind of campaign, at such a large scale, has not taken place in the history of politics.