It’s the birthday of Ayushmann Khurrana, the darling! Nishant Khurrana was born on September 14, 1984, in Chandigarh, to Poonam & P. Khurrana. While he was three years old, his parents changed his name to Ayushmann Khurrana.
Guru Nanak Khalsa College was his alma mater. He attended Chandigarh’s St. John’s High School and Chandigarh’s DAV College. He excelled in English literature and graduated with a master’s degree in mass communication from Panjab University’s School of Communication Studies.
For five years, he worked in serious theatre. He was also a founder of the DAV College theatre companies “Aaghaaz” and “Manchtantra,” both of which are still functioning in Chandigarh.
In national college festivals such as Mood Indigo (IIT Bombay), OASIS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani), and St. Bedes Shimla, he wrote and acted in street plays and received prizes. He also received a Best Actor nomination for his performance as Ashwatthama in Dharamvir Bharati’s Andha Yug.
Since the very first movie he did, he was a real looker. He’s made a lot of progress from being a Roadies contender to a popular film actor. His journey has been tremendous, and he has made countless of his admirers happy all along way.
- Ayushmann married his high school sweetheart Tahira.
- Ayushmann Khurrana and his wife Tahira Kashyap wrote a book called “Cracking the Code: My Journey in Bollywood,” which is a lesser-known fact.
- In real life, Ayushmann donated his sperm.
- In 2004, Ayushmann Khurrana won Season 2 of Roadies.
- In college, Ayushmann used to sing in trains and earn money.
- For ‘Andhadhun’ (2018), he received the prestigious National Film Award, as well as four Filmfare Awards. In 2013 and 2019, he was also included to Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list.
We wish him a happy birthday and best wishes in his future ventures. His followers adore him for more reasons than we can list, not simply his acting.